Here are the corrected dates for the ProjectProposalAssignment. Sorry for the glitch.
Your project has to be approved by me before starting for credit.
- Mon Mar 5, midnight Draft proposals due. Post them on a wiki page, not your blog, so we both can review and revise them. I’ll review them and get back to by email on 6 Mar. Expect an approval or a request for revision.
- If your proposal isn’t approved on the first round, re-submit by midnight Fri 9 March. You’ll have a response from me on Sat, 10 March.
- For full credit, your project must start by Mon 12 Mar, 2017. Projects officialy end on Mon 24 April.
- Post weekly reports to your blog by midnight, Monday, each week. No report = no points for the week.
- Monday 27 Mar. About three weeks into the project. Point of Abandonment. If the project isn’t going well, this is the last point to re-think it.
- During the week of April 9 – 14, you’ll be taking studio tours of the projects of others. The assignment will be posted.
- Last class meeting: Apr 18. We will meet face to face to compare notes and talk about preparing final presentations.
- April 24: End of project.
- TBA: Finals Final. Face to face students present their work.
- 4 May 2017 Online student reports due.