Radio Book. The future was then.
Ward Cunningham's latest work with Federated Wiki
- The wiki for this course.
- The Daybook: Our course weblog. Check this page daily.
- @weblogsandwikis The Twitter feed for this course. @weblogsandwikis
- #en3177 The Twitter hashtag for this course
- Morgan's wiki
- Information on assessment for students in BS English: BOTAssessmentForWeblogsAndWikis
- Attribution Helper from @cogdog
- Common Mistakes, from lorelle.wordpress.com.
- A response to Mike Caulfield's question: Can blogs and wikis be merged?
Morgan's Wiki | The Daybook | Twitter stream
CourseSyllabus | CourseStatement2017
CreativeCommonsLicensing | AboutThisWiki
reminder: Bootcamp deadine: Mon 23 Jan: a reflection on these two weeks of Bootcamp set up. See the BootCamp2017 page for the criteria.
BootCamp2017 continues: Week Two is about RSS, CC and IP, setting up your weblog further, and practicing embedding media into blog posts. BootCamp2017 also suggests Continuing Activities.
- Questions on the CourseStatement2017? Weekly Routine, Criteria for Engagement, reading and replying to others, multiple posts during the week ...
- Questions, problems, concerns, suggestions
- Refine your blog: Common Mistakes, from lorelle.wordpress.com. This excellent page is WordPress Management in a Box: a wide-ranging set of tutorials for managing your blog.
- Attribution Helper from @cogdog.
- Checking your progress: D2L > Assessments > User Progress > Grades
Bootcamp Deadlines for this week
Refer to BootCamp2017
- Fri 20 Jan: Midnight: post about Creative Commons and Intellectual Property
- Sat, Sun, Mon: Comment on those posts
- Mon 23 Jan: a reflection on these two weeks of Bootcamp set up.
AndyAllison | JeannaToninato | JenniferKaufenberg | MorganAdmin | PastParticipants
email me), then double-click on any page, or click on the "Edit page" link at the bottom to get started.
GettingStarted has basic editing and formatting instructions. the SandBox is a space to practice editing. Our StyleGuide lists our social and writing conventions. CollaborationConventions is a developing set of conventions for working collaboratively on this wiki. But we also encourage you to CollaborateRadically. Follow WikiLove.
- Wiki:GoodWikiCitizen - on c2.com lists suggestions for respect.
- Wiki:FixYourWiki is another starting point for the collaborative-minded
M C Morgan. Or ask on The Daybook
A growing list of pages
- PagePatterns - develop each and add to the list
- DavisWiki at http://daviswiki.org
- Also see My delicious tag: wikis.
- 100 pages - 100 writers
- interview - poll - discuss - link
- 15 Productive Uses for a Wiki
- 100+ More Wiki Tools and Resources
- TwitLit - early notes on the ShortForm
- BloggingActivitiesExercise and TwitteringActivitesExercise
TopicsForDiscussion Make a list.
Useful pages: FormattingRules, WikkaDocumentation, OrphanedPages, WantedPages, TextSearch
This site is running on version n/a (see WikkaReleaseNotes).