Morgan's Wiki | The Daybook | Twitter stream
- http://erhetoric.org/WeblogsAndWikis/ The wiki for this course.
- http://erhetoric.org/daybook/ The Daybook: Our course weblog. Check this page daily.
- http://twitter.com/weblogsandwikis The Twitter feed for this course. @weblogsandwikis
- #en3177 The Twitter hashtag for this course
- http://biro.erhetoric.org Morgan's wiki
- Information on assessment for students in BS English: BOTAssessmentForWeblogsAndWikis
CourseSyllabus | CourseStatement2015
CreativeCommonsLicensing | AboutThisWiki
- Touching base: How are things going?
- April 28: End of project. Please post a brief final weekly report. You'll have the opportunity to reflect on things further in your final presentation or writeup.
- Preparing for the ProjectWriteup
- On-campus students: Prepare your notes for a 10 -15 minute presentation, followed by discussion. The question under Topoi will make a good framework. Present, Thu, May 7 1:00
- On-line students: Prepare your 1200-1500 word writeup as directed in the ProjectWriteup assignment. Due midnight, Thu, May 7.
AndreaNadeau | BenSeverson | ChristineBelgarde | EmalynnDahl | EugeneStrowbridge | HaileyHorob | JustineScheller | KelseySutton | KendraKennebeck | KrissiSuper | MorganAdmin | PastParticipants |
email me), then double-click on any page, or click on the "Edit page" link at the bottom to get started.
GettingStarted has basic editing and formatting instructions. the SandBox is a space to practice editing. Our StyleGuide lists our social and writing conventions. CollaborationConventions is a developing set of conventions for working collaboratively on this wiki. But we also encourage you to CollaborateRadically. Follow WikiLove.
- Wiki:GoodWikiCitizen - on c2.com lists suggestions for respect.
- Wiki:FixYourWiki is another starting point for the collaborative-minded
M C Morgan. Or ask on The Daybook
A growing list of pages
- PagePatterns - develop each and add to the list
- DavisWiki at http://daviswiki.org
- Also see My delicious tag: wikis.
- 100 pages / 100 writers
- interview / poll / discuss / link
- 15 Productive Uses for a Wiki
- 100+ More Wiki Tools and Resources
- TwitLit - early notes on the ShortForm
- BloggingActivitiesExercise and TwitteringActivitesExercise
Make a list.
Useful pages: FormattingRules, WikkaDocumentation, OrphanedPages, WantedPages, TextSearch
This site is running on version n/a (see WikkaReleaseNotes).