Morgan's Wiki | The Daybook | Twitter stream
- http://erhetoric.org/WeblogsAndWikis/ The wiki for this course.
- http://erhetoric.org/daybook/ The Daybook: Our course weblog. Check this page daily.
- http://twitter.com/weblogsandwikis The Twitter feed for this course. @weblogsandwikis
- #en3177 The Twitter hashtag for this course
- http://biro.erhetoric.org Morgan's wiki
- Information on assessment for students in BS English: BOTAssessmentForWeblogsAndWikis
CourseSyllabus | CourseStatement2015
CreativeCommonsLicensing | AboutThisWiki
- for reference: PreparingForWikis, GettingTheWikiAttitude
- WritingTheWiki2015. Sentences About. Work with pages a number of times through the week.
- Post a weekly reflection to your blog by midnight Monday.
- a look at WritingTheWiki2015. Sentences About
- How it went, what you selected, choices, concerns
- Use of wikis. Anxieties regarding wikis.
The role of the writer on the wiki
- GrowingTheWiki means nurturing and fertilizing pages. Revising to connect and open ideas further. Strategies.
Return to the pages you created or worked on, and revise - add to - refactor - create stubs - work below the DoubleLine - to do two things
1. Link the page with other pages on this wiki by adding WikiWords in appropriate places. You will need to find other pages to link to (Use Search, consult PageIndex, have another look at the SentencesAboutWritingTheWiki page, read other pages).
2. To open the page to further additions / changes by others. CreatingStubs is a good way. WikiCharming is another.
This exercise need not take long (30 minutes), but the more inviting you are, the better the health of the wiki.
- We don't use all caps in titles or headings on this wiki. See HeadingCase. When you see heads in all caps, edit them to the proper case.
- A couple of current readings to consider
AndreaNadeau | BenSeverson | ChristineBelgarde | EmalynnDahl | EugeneStrowbridge | HaileyHorob | JustineScheller | KelseySutton | KendraKennebeck | KrissiSuper | MorganAdmin | PastParticipants |
email me), then double-click on any page, or click on the "Edit page" link at the bottom to get started.
GettingStarted has basic editing and formatting instructions. the SandBox is a space to practice editing. Our StyleGuide lists our social and writing conventions. CollaborationConventions is a developing set of conventions for working collaboratively on this wiki. But we also encourage you to CollaborateRadically. Follow WikiLove.
- Wiki:GoodWikiCitizen - on c2.com lists suggestions for respect.
- Wiki:FixYourWiki is another starting point for the collaborative-minded
M C Morgan. Or ask on The Daybook
A growing list of pages
- PagePatterns - develop each and add to the list
- DavisWiki at http://daviswiki.org
- Also see My delicious tag: wikis.
- 100 pages / 100 writers
- interview / poll / discuss / link
- 15 Productive Uses for a Wiki
- 100+ More Wiki Tools and Resources
- TwitLit - early notes on the ShortForm
- BloggingActivitiesExercise and TwitteringActivitesExercise
Make a list.
Useful pages: FormattingRules, WikkaDocumentation, OrphanedPages, WantedPages, TextSearch
This site is running on version n/a (see WikkaReleaseNotes).