RefactoringPages. add: WikiWallflowers
- Sign pages you want input on, and sign any additions you make to existing pages using your WikiName.
- A page you create without your name or initials in the title is open for additions, editing, changes. It becomes part of the wiki in general.
- But if you want control of a page that you create, say so in the first few lines of the page, letting others know how they can work with your page.
- Wiki:FixYourWiki: Take care of your own work first: go in and remove your own thready discussions, fix your typos, revise and revamp before editing the work of others.
- State the purpose of the page you create at the top so that others can orient themselves to the page and frame contributions.
Here's an alternative to all this stuff: CollaborateRadically